viernes, 13 de agosto de 2010

My favorite restaurant


My favorite restaurant is L' Antique Roma, in this place serves Italian food. It is a small and comfortable place located in Heredia downtown. In others words, it is safe, calm and relaxed place. I love to eat pizza, I really like pasta for this reason it is my best option to choose. However, in this place served delicious food like spaghettis, lasagna and others. After the university, when I get hungry, immediately I think in this place to eat. Almost always, I eat supreme pizza with a cold Ice tea. Is so excitedenergetic to continuous my day. Also, It is my favorite place to eat because in others place I don’t like the way that the waitress take the orders, when served the food long time after or they are miserable, for me is so stressed out and irritable to go it again. to have this option maybe because is the best of Heredia, for me. When I finish the meal, I go out so.


17 comentarios:

  1. I like this place too... Is very delicious. I love "calzone". I feel relaxed there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I dont know this place, but I love italian food too and all that you said makes me want to go there :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Daer tonyab we miss you so much spend time with you go home with you kids baby gril tomorrow is Tuesday from your gril erin

      Eliminar
  3. this great things will help me in my Ielts test

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The following are the important nutrients found in food: nutrition and energy. A diet should include all these foods. A balanced diet will not only satisfy the physical and mental needs of the human being, but will also maintain the organism's health. For more ideal details about about drinks, this site.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Here are some definitions of what constitutes food. The first definition explains the basic definition. Second, food must be nutritious. This means that it must be rich in vitamins and minerals. For more ideal details about cooking tips, this site.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Moreover, food is an essential part of our lives. It gives us energy and keeps us healthy. But what are the foods that we eat? Mostly, they come from plants and animals. Get more interesting details about food tips check out here.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. They can eat a variety of healthy foods as long as they are tasty and interesting to them. You can try different food types for your dog. Source for more about dog food diet.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. The California-born chef and owner is passionate about his work and believes that a great slice of pizza can bring people together. His dedication to creating high-quality dishes means that he focuses on fresh ingredients. Get more interesting details about pizza in sacramento check this site.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Great blog! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this information with us... An article gives a lot of information.. What is a Turkish visa online ? It is nothing more than a substitute for a Turkish physical visa. but the application process is more simple than the Turkish physical visa. You can also check the details about the Turkish online visa.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. To determine which salad is better for you, consider what fillings you want in your salad. For example, a caesar or house salad can include eggs, bacon bits, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and anchovies. While these items may not be for everyone, they are healthy and nutritious.

    ResponderEliminar